[Mega Merged] Michael Thomas, Peat, Maye ruled OUT for Vikings game, Winston Doubtful (1 Viewer)

Geez man. We can't catch a break. Literally MT, Kamara, and our starting QB not to mention worsening an already bad O line.

Luckily I will be on vacation and won't get to watch live...lol

Just saw this report and freaked. They messed up and meant Peat is out, right??

"This will be the first game Thomas has missed this season. In addition, offensive tackle Ryan Ramczyk and safety Marcus Maye are also out. Running back Alvin Kamara is questionable. "

C'mon WWLTV. I'm still fighting jetlag here in London and don't need the elevated blood pressure.

I’m having a hard time understanding why Winston was good enough to go last week but not good enough to go this week (an addition week removed from injury). Did his situation worsen…or are the Saints just acknowledging that last week was a mistake?

Didn’t it go from back injury to back, hip, and ankle?

Just saw this report and freaked. They messed up and meant Peat is out, right??

"This will be the first game Thomas has missed this season. In addition, offensive tackle Ryan Ramczyk and safety Marcus Maye are also out. Running back Alvin Kamara is questionable. "

C'mon WWLTV. I'm still fighting jetlag here in London and don't need the elevated blood pressure.
Yea Ram is a surprise. Confusing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom