[Mega Merged] Michael Thomas, Peat, Maye ruled OUT for Vikings game, Winston Doubtful (1 Viewer)

Agreed on Throckmorton. He was terrible last week. Totally lost.
Yep he is what he is. UDFA player who’s not a diamond in the rough. Depth is huge for us there as Peat seems to miss time every season.
That’s a bit harsh. We’re top 5 in pass defense and 26th in rushing defense.
Run D has been very disappointing imo.

Just saw this report and freaked. They messed up and meant Peat is out, right??

"This will be the first game Thomas has missed this season. In addition, offensive tackle Ryan Ramczyk and safety Marcus Maye are also out. Running back Alvin Kamara is questionable. "

C'mon WWLTV. I'm still fighting jetlag here in London and don't need the elevated blood pressure.
Oh darn I didn't see where Ram is ruled out too🤬 I don't know what to say anymore other than we will see. I have a feeling this could be a really ugly game for us.

Maye & Mathieu have been non factor (and now one of them is injured),meanwhile Bell and Marcus Williams are making plays for their team ...
I hope for a win but i expect a loss ,this season is just last year but worse
Maye has been doing a decent job. Honey Badger has been nothing but a a speed bump in the run game.

Unless he’s carrying the plane on his back or flights are detrimental to back fractures, literally what is the harm?
No technical harm but usually players dealing with recovery are best served not traveling.

winston shoulda honestly stayed in La and rehabbed instead of going all the way over there
Maybe but you can bet your bottom dollar the headlines would have been "SAINTS MOVING ON WITHOUT JAMEIS WINSTON! TEAM LEAVES HIM BEHIND!!!"

Full on QB controversy stuff right there. I want us to win and I want Jameis to get healthy...but I'd rather avoid the drama when possible

Isn't it possible that MT was just chatting with his uncle about the team? MT's theoretical "bad attitude" has been discussed ad nauseum, but he has constantly shown himself to be an incredibly loyal teammate and a fierce competitor. I have seen zero information that would lead me to believe that MT was trying to get away from the Saints.
I wasnt saying bad attitude. But he wants to play and win championships. If hes not given that, he may get disgruntled and want out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom