[Mega Merged] Michael Thomas, Peat, Maye ruled OUT for Vikings game, Winston Doubtful (1 Viewer)

I wasnt saying bad attitude. But he wants to play and win championships. If hes not given that, he may get disgruntled and want out.
I can play the speculation game too, look:-

"But he wants to play and win championships. If hes not given that, he may work even harder than before, providing the kind of leadership that makes the whole team better"

See, you can imagine almost anything you want...

Starting to be?
I know. These lackadaisical prima donnas, just blithely drifting around the field, exposing themselves to myriad injury risk factors and ultimately losing a highly probabilistic game of chance that renders them unable to perform to the unreasonable expectations of entitled fans.

How very dare they. I mean, can't they just 'rub some dirt on it'? 🙄

I can play the speculation game too, look:-

"But he wants to play and win championships. If hes not given that, he may work even harder than before, providing the kind of leadership that makes the whole team better"

See, you can imagine almost anything you want...
Just a feeling. I should have noted that im 99.9% wrong on hunches.

If Dalton comes in and wins with these injuries, I can’t wait to read it all.

Instead of people just being happy for the team, it’ll be more rift between the board on the QB.

This is the most injured the team has been since last season, so let’s temper our expectations and hope for the best
I'm afraid you're right about that. There'll be some of the "I told you so" posters, bashing said QB. Why can't we just agree to cheer and pull for our team no matter who's playing QB. We all need to get behind our team and support them, one and all and quit all the player bashing. I wonder how many of our players look at this site and read some of these posts?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom