[Mega Merged] Michael Thomas, Peat, Maye ruled OUT for Vikings game, Winston Doubtful (3 Viewers)

If Dalton comes in and wins with these injuries, I can’t wait to read it all.

Instead of people just being happy for the team, it’ll be more rift between the board on the QB.

This is the most injured the team has been since last season, so let’s temper our expectations and hope for the best
Sadly I agree. That group will also be ready to pounce if Andy falters. I just want the team to win. That’s it. Period point blank.

It wouldn’t shock me if Jameis ended up on the IR. That way Dennis can make a change without controversy. Let’s face it, none of our QBs are the answer, but maybe one fits better than the other, for now. If he puts Winston on IR he would get 4 weeks to get a look at Dalton and then make up his mind who is best to finish up with.

I get a weird feeling with Thomas. Obviously he had to be the one to “leak” the info to Keyshawn about Jameis being worse than seemed and now he's hurt again with would appeared to be minor. Im no expert nor do i have any depth of knowledge on this but i think Thomas is on his last season with us.
Isn't it possible that MT was just chatting with his uncle about the team? MT's theoretical "bad attitude" has been discussed ad nauseum, but he has constantly shown himself to be an incredibly loyal teammate and a fierce competitor. I have seen zero information that would lead me to believe that MT was trying to get away from the Saints.

That’s my thought. We brought in this guy from Alabama that supposedly reduced injuries by 50%. I don’t see any reduction so far. I guess he’s keeping the backups and practice squad guys healthy so that’s something!
Well, just imagine if injuries were 100% worse than they are now? Half the team would be either dead or in the hospital. So, at least the Alabama guy is keeping THAT from happening!

I’m having a hard time understanding why Winston was good enough to go last week but not good enough to go this week (an addition week removed from injury). Did his situation worsen…or are the Saints just acknowledging that last week was a mistake?

He also has a hip flexor issue this week. But I think the team realized he shouldn’t have started last week and doesn’t want to repeat that mistake.

Really surprising on Thomas. I guess after the past two years they want to be safe than sorry. I would think he'd be back next week.

Would have loved to see Dalton with a full compliment of players but Olave has really stepped up and I'm sure Landry will get more looks now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom