[Mega Merged] To everyone who thinks the refs are out to get the Saints (1 Viewer)

perret318

Runnin like a road lizard
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Take a look at this. This is just from this week alone. I'm reminded of Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." In other words, while it might look like the refs/NFL are targeting the Saints, nah, they're just really awful at their job.

Take a look at this. This is just from this week alone. I'm reminded of Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." In other words, while it might look like the refs/NFL are targeting the Saints, nah, they're just really awful at their job.

You wanna play blind man, go walk with the shepherd, but me, my eyes are wide *****’ open.

I don’t think they are out to get the Saints . It happens every week to one team or another. It’s just point manipulation to help someone’s wager. One day we will get the truth because they’re getting lazy with how they try to cover it up.

Last edited:
Few think the refs are "out to get" the Saints. They do not care about the Saints.

The truth is that the refs are out to boost the League narrative and the League profits. That involves boosting heroes like Brady and giving a Super Bowl to a city with a $4B stadium and the largest TV market which otherwise does not give a rip about pro football. Even the owners of the small market teams want to follow the League's plan, because it makes them more money.

That's why Gayle did not fight for the team. Rams revenue = Gayle's revenue.

The small-market teams are just the background. The folks getting beat in the highlight reels. And if they throw you one championship every 50 years (Chiefs, Saints, etc.) then the fans will be loyal and watch their team getting screwed over and over again. (Admit it, the refs helped us get into the 2009 SB.)

It's not about us.

Last edited:
Rich people getting paid handsomely to flail their arms around like idiots and announce whatever stroke-brain hallucinations they dream up to millions of people for few hours a year with zero accountability.

Have yall noticed how animated these clowns get when announcing a penalty now? Its like watch a 80s soap opera actor over selling melodrama..
just part of the show and playing their role.

Few think the refs are "out to get" the Saints. They do not care about the Saints.

The truth is that the refs are out to boost the League narrative and the League profits. That involves boosting heroes like Brady and giving a Super Bowl to a city with a $4B stadium and the largest TV market which otherwise does not give a rip about pro football. Even the owners of the small market teams want to follow the League's plan, because it makes them more money. That's why Gayle did not fight for the team.

The small-market teams are just the background. The folks getting beat in the highlight reels. And if they throw you one championship every 50 years (Chiefs, Saints, etc.) then the fans will be loyal and watch their team getting screwed over and over again.

It's not about us.
I have to disagree. If the League was really like that, they would’ve steered Brady to a large market team not Tampa.
They would be trying to pry Mahomes out of KC.

It just doesn’t make sense when the ratings barely change. It may go up when Dallas is on, but it doesn’t justify an entire conspiracy.

winners go home and…

chocolate-eating-chocolate.gif

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom