[Mega Merged] To everyone who thinks the refs are out to get the Saints (1 Viewer)

That still doesnt mean the officials didnt screw the Saints 1000 times during that period. The officials can screw the Saints so they lose, screw the Saints so they win and dont cover a line on a game, or screw the other team. Its not just entirely screw the Saints. Go back and watch that "miracle,magical" 2009 season. The refs were NEVER against us. In fact the Redskins and Dolphins game, we probably lose if not for the officials. So winning doesnt tell anyone the story about the officiating.
So the entire League was against the Saints but for some reason, the forgot the plan in ‘09 and resumed from then on?

No, they're trying to make sure we don't win another championship. They still want us to get massive ratings for Prime Time games and sell lots of merchandise.
But that statement doesn’t make sense.
Keep the team that draws ratings, but won’t allow said team in the Super Bowl.
A team who’s Super Bowl broke Mash’s long standing TV ratings record.

There is only an 8 win difference between the Saints and the second place team at 105.
So what? If they're influencing a handful of games over the course of a season, that would add up to 8- 10 games over that time frame. But, my point is that the League or officials pick their spots. They don't do it every game, although the death by 1000 cuts might be plausible because the team consistently has the fewest penalties called on opponents and it's really not close.

So what? If they're influencing a handful of games over the course of a season, that would add up to 8- 10 games over that time frame. But, my point is that the League or officials pick their spots. They don't do it every game, although the death by 1000 cuts might be plausible because the team consistently has the fewest penalties called on opponents and it's really not close.
You can’t have half a conspiracy. You can’t say some games are rigged while some are not.
The entire operation would fall down.

You can’t have half a conspiracy. You can’t say some games are rigged while some are not.
The entire operation would fall down.
Of course you can, the league isn't stupid. They're not gonna make it obvious unless they absolutely have to. And fwiw, I'm not saying games are rigged. I'm saying the officials are biased and see what they want to see far too often for it to be a coincidence. The only question I have is who is pulling the strings because it's patently obvious that someone or some entity is doing such. If you can't see that much, then we're wasting our time discussing this.

But that statement doesn’t make sense.
Keep the team that draws ratings, but won’t allow said team in the Super Bowl.
A team who’s Super Bowl broke Mash’s long standing TV ratings record.
No it doesn't make sense but it's there never the less.

That still doesnt mean the officials didnt screw the Saints 1000 times during that period. The officials can screw the Saints so they lose, screw the Saints so they win and dont cover a line on a game, or screw the other team. Its not just entirely screw the Saints. Go back and watch that "miracle,magical" 2009 season. The refs were NEVER against us. In fact the Redskins and Dolphins game, we probably lose if not for the officials. So winning doesnt tell anyone the story about the officiating.
Vikings fans were so infuriated over that NFCCG, they had never gotten screwed by the refs against the Saints before that hahah

Wish I could find statistics on flags called for automatic 1st downs vs opponents called for 1st downs during the 4 quarter of a 1-2 score game.

I just don’t see a world where are not consistently at the bottom.

Packers fan here. You guys got jobbed by the refs on Sunday. Viking fans are always crying about Refs and I said at the time, the game in London where they were gifted the win should shut them up for a few years. Saints were robbed. However, I do believe it is incompetence, not a conspiracy. Refs call a penalty on what they think they see. The problem is most of those guys are 20 years old than the players and just arent that good at their job. Even the Packers game the Patriots were allowed to score a TD 2 seconds after the time clock expired. That should be the easiest call in the world to make. But I dont think it was done to help the Patriots. It was done because of an incompetent ref. Good luck rest of the year. Curb stomp the Bucs next time you play them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom