[Mega Merged] To everyone who thinks the refs are out to get the Saints (1 Viewer)

Imo they have been trying to get alot of other historic cellar dweller teams to succeed since they realigned the divisions. Its been way more apparent in the last few years, its like how did these teams with the same owners for 20 years all a sudden find all this success? Biggest red flag for me has been the Rams owner which I think has alot more pull in the entire nfl than most owners combined.
That’s another aspect.
If the League was against the Saints, why create an entire new division with the other “bad luck teams.”
The Saints since realignment have become the most successful team in the division.
Why not put them somewhere else where they could be the Lions of the division?

That’s another aspect.
If the League was against the Saints, why create an entire new division with the other “bad luck teams.”
The Saints since realignment have become the most successful team in the division.
Why not put them somewhere else where they could be the Lions of the division?
They didnt expect it, bottom line.

They carried that success for about 16 years to some degree but once Brees is gone, theirs nothing here for them to leech off of, also remember Merchandise and revenue plays a part in it, watch what happens with Cinci now.

Then why would the League be okay with Reid and Mahomes in KC? Why not mess things around and get them somewhere like Chicago?
Or Rodgers in GB?
Or steer Wilson to NY and not Denver?
Or Allen to NYC and outta upstate NY?

Brees and Payton...Brees is arguably the best QB of all time
Brees = GOAT and it's not even close

Brady = Most accomplished and it's not even close

Those are not the same thing...

They didnt expect it, bottom line.

They carried that success for about 16 years to some degree but once Brees is gone, theirs nothing here for them to leech off of, also remember Merchandise and revenue plays a part in it, watch what happens with Cinci now.
Nothing to leach off of. Next year when Brady retires, I still have more faith in the Saints than anyone else in the division just based on how they’re run.

I am over the sport . Honestly it's just hard to accept such bad officiating is not intentional.

I’m getting much closer than I ever thought, I didn’t watch the Saints game, I checked in on it….and I saw those refs take another game away from us….total BS, you have to be blind not to see it…..

Can’t take the game seriously any longer, its more like the WWE than NFL football now….the refs are nudging favorable outcomes for any team that plays us….I’m sick of it…..

This may be the whiniest fan base I have ever been around…. Every team gets bad calls. The game is moving fast and it happens. I am surrounded by Bears fans and Packers fans and they feel the reds are out to get them also…

Total BS post….I’ve been watching the Saints since 1970….in the last 3-4 years (starting with the infamous no-call) I’ve witnessed unprecedented calls go against us or not called on the other team. If you can’t see that you are blind…..

So...just ignore the idiotic game changing calls? Suit yourself I guess.

Exactly, well said Dave….I’ll watch some Redzone but I’m not watching an entire Saints game again by choice, the only way is if my sons want me to watch with them….I’ve had enough….

One of my best friends is a Vikes fan, he sent me a text yesterday that he couldn’t believe the calls the Vikes got and the ones the Saints didn’t….he thought it was pretty obvious…..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom