[Mega merged] Underhill: Covid hitting Saints coaching staff. (1 Viewer)

tenordas

Vesti le procè flamber
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge,
We're all being exposed all the time at this point. Fortunately, they all have the vaccine, so there's a 99+% they'll be completely fine.

Our daughter (who's vaccinated) tested positive and had to quarantine for 10 days; had no symptoms and felt completely fine the entire time. Tested negative at the end of the quarantine. Fortunately (weird to say this) it coincided with the time LSU closed campus due to the storm so she only missed one day of classes, the Friday she tested positive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad they are all vaccinated, and they’ll all return to their jobs heathy . Stay healthy my football friends.
Go Panthers
The last opponent fan that came onto this forum had his team destroyed. Thanks for the health concerns for our team, but come Sunday, look out. 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The thread title sounds like the beginning of a joke - "Six coaches, a nutritionist and an IR player walk into a bar..."
ha ha, I was just re-reading the title and thought the same thing. I can't finish the joke. Can you?

Reaction score
Is it just me who is worried that our game gets canceled and we have to forfeit?
Was not worried at first but now hearing for multiple places that this could be possible

nakadish

Reaction score
Is it me, or does this sound like a joke? Like "3 guys walk into a bar..."

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
ha ha, I was just re-reading the title and thought the same thing. I can't finish the joke. Can you?

6 coaches, a nutritionist, and one IR player with COVID walk into a bar. The bartender says, "why the long faces?" The player says, "must be the Ivermectin kicking in".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom