[Mega merged] Underhill: Covid hitting Saints coaching staff. (3 Viewers)

I believe that a forfeit is only if there is an outbreak among unvaccinated players.
Not exactly. The exposed or positive vaccinated players still have to pass 2 Covid tests in 24 hours to be eligible to play. So in theory…if we start seeing some active roster positives and associated close contacts in the next 48 to 72 hours, we could run into a timing issue that could jeopardize the game.

Its not likely…but can’t be ruled out yet.

I’m editing to add…I could be I’m misinterpreting things.

Not exactly. The exposed or positive vaccinated players still have to pass 2 Covid tests in 24 hours to be eligible to play. So in theory…if we start seeing some active roster positives and associated close contacts in the next 48 to 72 hours, we could run into a timing issue that could jeopardize the game.

Everything I've read says that only unvaccinated player breakouts can cause a forfeit.

Not really for me. Not impressed by Mac Jones and his supporting cast.
Not impressed by Mac Jones! OK

Do not forget to not be impressed by Bill Belichick either. The greatest NFL coach of all time, who happened to draft the unimpressionable Mac Jones.

Are we at 100% vaccination rate yet? Have we heard anything regarding others that weren't vaccinated?
I don’t think we’re 100%, thought we were high 90s. It’s unknown if Michael Thomas is vaccinated, based on his Twitter “likes history” someone posted, doesn’t seem like he’s a fan of the vaccine.
It is unknown if Thomas is vaccinated, but the entire coaching staff contingent is fully vaccinated.

Cancellation or rescheduling could happen, but not a forfeit. Not if they were vaccinated and did what they were supposed to do.....after living in hotels for 3 weeks. No way the NFL makes us forfeit.

On GMFB, they stated that Saints players are not 100% vaccinated.

I thought they were???

ETA: I guess not:

" While New Orleans’ coaches have achieved a 100% vaccination rate, a handful of players remain unvaccinated, and the immediate concern is an infection spreading throughout the roster."

On GMFB, they stated that Saints players are not 100% vaccinated.

I thought they were???

ETA: I guess not:

" While New Orleans’ coaches have achieved a 100% vaccination rate, a handful of players remain unvaccinated, and the immediate concern is an infection spreading throughout the roster."

:covri: WE ARE DOOMED. :cry:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom