Megan Fox branded "Dumb as a rock".......ya know, I don't really care (2 Viewers)

Only if it was show up, sex, leave. If I had to sit and talk to this moran, no thanks.

Touche.. Thats usually my favorite way though.

</P>
I cant control myself and I am ruled by mypenis? Isn't everyone???

Mine usually makes those type of decisions.. And depending on the amount of alcohol consumption, it could be good or bad.

She also doesn't know men at all. I don't know one who has this phobia (well outside of Fez Whatley).

&#8220;Men are scared of vaginas,&#8221; she said, telling the magazine that a woman is most powerful when she's &#8220;completely in charge of her sexuality."

As for her own musty dugout? Fox says she possesses a "powerful, confident vagina.&#8221;

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/09/megan-fox-proud-of-powerful-confident-vagina/

And when she says Bay wanted to be Hitler, does she mean he walked around killing Jews on set? I think Hollywood may take offense if he did.

I :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: :worthy: her

i wouldnt bang her for a million bucks. why give some vapid stuck up hole the satisfaction of knowing you cant control yourself and are ruled by your penis? to me, shes just a 6. nothing special. no defining characteristics. pretty faces and nice bods are a dime a dozen.

id take a fat wart faced chick* over her any day if she can carry on an intelligent conversation and could make me laugh. thats why lights have a switch after all.

*ok, maybe not that far, but you get my point.

Sounds like someone is suffering from a bad case of Teh Ghey!!!

This thread lacks more Megan Fox pictures.

This.

So.........
megan-fox-panties.jpg

megan-fox-hootest-2-9-07.jpg

And the moment almost every male in the world fell in love.......
megan_fox_01.jpg

thumbs ;(.....my wife ruined her by showinfg me those things
Funny how women think I was saying how beautiful she was and she mentioned the toe thumbs. I dont care if she has hands, thats one sexy piece of.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom