Megan Fox branded "Dumb as a rock".......ya know, I don't really care (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
There are no circumstances under which I will not sleep with her if the opportunity was there. Dumb, crippled, in church, with her parents watching....none. Maybe if she was dead but I'd think about it reeeeeal hard first.

Megan-Fox-for-Armani-Underwear-2.jpg

Megan Fox was the target of an open letter from unnamed 'Transformers' crew members slamming her as thankless, classless, graceless, dumb, trailer trash, and ungracious after she likened director Michael Bay to Hitler in an interview. Legitimizing the letter's authorship and sidestepping some of the allegations it made, Bay even weighed in (Bay's response is down below the long open letter).
The fracas started when Fox recently told an interviewer of Bay:
He's like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he's not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he's so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it's endearing to watch him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/13/megan-fox-branded-dumb-as_n_285005.html

There are no circumstances under which I will not sleep with her if the opportunity was there. Dumb, crippled, in church, with her parents watching....none. Maybe if she was dead but I'd think about it reeeeeal hard first.

I'll bet I could think of some but If I jotted them down here this would go behind the levee faster than Brees goes to the end zone.

She also doesn't know men at all. I don't know one who has this phobia (well outside of Fez Whatley).

“Men are scared of vaginas,” she said, telling the magazine that a woman is most powerful when she's “completely in charge of her sexuality."

As for her own musty dugout? Fox says she possesses a "powerful, confident vagina.”

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/09/megan-fox-proud-of-powerful-confident-vagina/

And when she says Bay wanted to be Hitler, does she mean he walked around killing Jews on set? I think Hollywood may take offense if he did.

she is probably just a huge tease and some nerds got annoyed about being strung along.

She is stupid for not having traded on her nudity yet in a movie. Look what it did to Halle's and Sharon Stone's careers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom