Meghan and Harry (1 Viewer)

you all are entitled to your thoughts but I have a different view on all of this...I find it so sad all this drama and hatred has caused so much damage in the family....They should just be allowed to live their lives and people respect their privacy

you all are entitled to your thoughts but I have a different view on all of this...I find it so sad all this drama and hatred has caused so much damage in the family....They should just be allowed to live their lives and people respect their privacy

Not really different - I think that’s what most of us think.

We’re going to find out this was all season 4 of The Crown as an immersive theatric experience

This is the problem. Their lives aren't about privacy.

That's their role.

I do feel sorry for people (Harry?) that are born into it and don't want it.

Or married into it and can't get out (or die trying).

This is the problem. Their lives aren't about privacy.

That's their role.

I do feel sorry for people (Harry?) that are born into it and don't want it.

Or married into it and can't get out (or die trying).

I think for those not in line for the crown it’s easier to get out.

But also you have to actually intend to get out, I think people will resent it if you say you want out but what you really mean is you want to keep all of the privileges but none of the burdens.

Not saying they’re doing that, it’s not clear yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom