Megyn Kelly leaving Fox (1 Viewer)

And 2017 is off to a good start, see ya Me-only Kelly dont let the door hit ya where the god lord- well you know the rest. fox has been hurting in the ratings at the 8pm hour even Rachel madcow was beating her in that time slot. Now lets see who takes her place im thinking trish reagan from Fbc.

And 2017 is off to a good start, see ya Me-only Kelly dont let the door hit ya where the god lord- well you know the rest. fox has been hurting in the ratings at the 8pm hour even Rachel madcow was beating her in that time slot. Now lets see who takes her place im thinking trish reagan from Fbc.

Ummm, no.

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 1.04.39 PM.png

She was consistently the 2nd or 3rd most watched cable show every night.

And she was one of the only ones on Fox that wasn't 100% in the tank.

Shocked it took you this long to jump in.

wouldn't I still have to be watching fox to know this?

No, you would just have to have watched the debates, and listened to the candidate during the run up to the election.

You did watch the debates and listen to the candidates during the run up to the election, right?

That's because the elderly go to bed by 8pm. :hihi:

Ummm, no.

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 1.04.39 PM.png

She was consistently the 2nd or 3rd most watched cable show every night.

And she was one of the only ones on Fox that wasn't 100% in the tank.

umm once maybe?

tv-ratings-overall-575x376.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom