Mel Kiper believes Stetson Bennett could "probably" end up being a third-round selection in the NFL Draft (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Didn't I tell ya'll in a previous thread that he would probably go higher than he should? Lol

I don’t get the hate for this guy that I see from everyone else. All he’s ever done is win big games. Dude won back to back national championships. And had 6 TDs in the last one.

Yea, he’s 25. So what. With the rules the way they are, he could play for 15 years no problem. I’d love to have him. He’d bring a maturity that normal rookies can’t.

I don’t get the hate for this guy that I see from everyone else. All he’s ever done is win big games. Dude won back to back national championships. And had 6 TDs in the last one.

Yea, he’s 25. So what. With the rules the way they are, he could play for 15 years no problem. I’d love to have him. He’d bring a maturity that normal rookies can’t.
Eh, people just meme on him because he looks like he's in his 40's. I haven't seen many say the guy isn't capable outside of his height and weight. He'd have to put some pounds on in the NFL, he's barely 190.

I mean, he's an SEC QB who faces tough defenses pretty much all season. I think he's capable, but, I would be worried about his development in our system, and whether or not he has the players around him to be successful. Our running game is meh, can't really rely wholly on that. We'd have to rely on him more than preferred vs. a team that has a good RB system installed.

And of course, we don't have a competent coaching staff in place to bring this guy along. We'd have to rely on Dalton coaching him up.

Eh, people just meme on him because he looks like he's in his 40's. I haven't seen many say the guy isn't capable outside of his height and weight. He'd have to put some pounds on in the NFL, he's barely 190.

I mean, he's an SEC QB who faces tough defenses pretty much all season. I think he's capable, but, I would be worried about his development in our system, and whether or not he has the players around him to be successful. Our running game is meh, can't really rely wholly on that. We'd have to rely more on him vs. a team that has a good RB system installed.

We also don't have a competent coaching staff in place to bring this guy along. We'd have to rely on Dalton coaching him up.
I’ve seen people flat out say he’s a below average QB and the only reason he wins is because he’s throwing to wide open receivers. As if every other college quarterback isn’t throwing to wide open receivers every week.

Does he have the requisite arm talent that is so coveted these days? 🤔

💪🏾 > 🧠
In here the questions are always:

1. Can he run?
2. Can he throw the deep ball?

Then SIGN HIM UP! After all, that always translates to a successful NFL career....

I’ve seen people flat out say he’s a below average QB and the only reason he wins is because he’s throwing to wide open receivers. As if every other college quarterback isn’t throwing to wide open receivers every week.
They must not watch GA. I mean, they've faced tough defenses and he's made some good plays. He works within their system, not sure if he'd be the most optimal fit for us. We "could" pick up Carr and draft Bennett in the later rounds, mainly to spend a couple of years behind DC learning the system and playing at NFL speed.

We have other holes to plug though. RB especially. O-line, D-line.

e1f4b773e028f0e1.png

I still don't like fact in regular season he only threw 23 TD passes. On a team that stacked in NFL talent should have about 40.

I would not draft him before round 6. He may make an NFL team, but he will never be a quality starter.

I still don't like fact in regular season he only threw 23 TD passes. On a team that stacked in NFL talent should have about 40.
Kirby Smart

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom