Mel Kipers 2008 Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

Sorry had to delete per guidlines for board

Last edited:
For you new guys, copying and pasting a pay site's info in its entirety, such as Kiper's mock, is grounds for being banned. I'm not complaining, mind you, just letting you know. The reason is that I believe Andrus could actually face litigation if something like that is discovered, especially if it becomes a rampant problem on the site.

No problem. I'm not too excited about this projection though. Nothing against Balmer (I really know nothing about the guy) but this seems to be a bit of a reach at least from what we currently know given Senior Bowl and last season.

For you new guys, copying and pasting a pay site's info in its entirety, such as Kiper's mock, is grounds for being banned. I'm not complaining, mind you, just letting you know. The reason is that I believe Andrus could actually face litigation if something like that is discovered, especially if it becomes a rampant problem on the site.

Sorry, didn't realize. Can we delete it?

ok there we go but to make everyone happy....or actually maybe mad...he had us picking kentwan balmer, DT from UNC

No, man, it's cool. Someone might want to delete the mock, though. I figured you didn't know this. If you think about it, though, it makes sense.

Well I actually always wondered about that. I've had my Insider subscription for such a long time because it annoyed me when I couldn't read the articles but I wondered if they were posted on forums so people could read for free.

Thanks for the heads up

Just copy and paste the first 10-15 or something so you aren't breaking the guidelines. Thats all we care about anyway.

If you want to see his mock, just google (it's not that hard to find):

2008 mel kiper mock forum

This thread is a prime example of members helping other members understand and follow the TOS.

I can't tell you how much we appreciate that approach. :9:

Thanks, guys! Good job by everyone. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom