Mel Kiper's New Top 25 Board (1 Viewer)

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Simply google Kiper or go to the ESPN website, and you can pull it up.

The top 12 in order:

1. McFadden
2. Dorsey
3. Jake Long
4. Chris Long
5. Ellis
6. Ryan
7. Talib (really?)
8. Gholston
9. Clady
10. J. Stewart
11. P. Merling (this high?)
12. Chris Williams (the Vandy OT)

McKelvin is at 14. Keith Rivers and Dan Connor have dropped off the top 25 board.

Ellis is moving up based on strong Senior Bowl practices. I do not see him as a 3-4 lineman, not quite big enough to play nose and not tall enough to play end. Plus, in the 3-4, the linemen are two-gap and occupy blockers so the linebackers can play the players. Ellis is a 4-3 defensive tackle. I would love to see the Saints pick him. But right now, I have to wonder whether Kansas City at 5 might not pick Ellis. And there is going to shortly be talk of whether Dorsey or Ellis is the best defensive tackle in this draft.

Look at the Kiper board. Past the top five, things get dicey. And little offense in the top 10.

I never see the point in these lists untill after the combine/pro-days.

Apart from the elite in the class, stocks' are going to be moving up and down like nobody's business.

Kiper simply posts enough of these to make sure that no matter what happens, he can claim he was right.

Simply google Kiper or go to the ESPN website, and you can pull it up.

The top 12 in order:

1. McFadden
2. Dorsey
3. Jake Long
4. Chris Long
5. Ellis
6. Ryan
7. Talib (really?)
8. Gholston
9. Clady
10. J. Stewart
11. P. Merling (this high?)
12. Chris Williams (the Vandy OT)

McKelvin is at 14. Keith Rivers and Dan Connor have dropped off the top 25 board.

Ellis is moving up based on strong Senior Bowl practices. I do not see him as a 3-4 lineman, not quite big enough to play nose and not tall enough to play end. Plus, in the 3-4, the linemen are two-gap and occupy blockers so the linebackers can play the players. Ellis is a 4-3 defensive tackle. I would love to see the Saints pick him. But right now, I have to wonder whether Kansas City at 5 might not pick Ellis. And there is going to shortly be talk of whether Dorsey or Ellis is the best defensive tackle in this draft.

Look at the Kiper board. Past the top five, things get dicey. And little offense in the top 10.

Kiper is an idiot, call me when Mike Mayock sneezes because that sneeze contains more accurate draft information then Mel Kiper's site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom