Member billinms passed away [Mod edit: Obit link now in Post #1] (1 Viewer)

My brother Bill Richardson, billinms on this forum, passed away Saturday morning. Bill was a lifelong Saints fan and longtime member here. He posted a lot on the EE board and I know he had some friends here so I felt I should let folks know. We will have arrangements made this afternoon, if anyone wants details you can pm me.
May God be with your family during this difficult time.

My brother Bill Richardson, billinms on this forum, passed away Saturday morning. Bill was a lifelong Saints fan and longtime member here. He posted a lot on the EE board and I know he had some friends here so I felt I should let folks know. We will have arrangements made this afternoon, if anyone wants details you can pm me.

Very sorry to hear this news....prayers for the family!!!

Incidentally, it wasn't until today that I realized billinms was "Bill in MS". I did not catch that handle all these years! He roamed the EE a lot with the old school posters.

Dang, guys(and gals), I have to tell y’all that all the responses and kind words about my brother mean so much to me and his wife, Vicky. It’s really nice to see that he is well thought of here.
He was very well thought of. We're going to really miss him. I hope that his impact on us here just validates to you, his wife, and the rest of the family that he was the person that you felt he was, and that even people who didn't "know" him still cared for him and enjoyed his presence the same way y'all did.

Add me to the group that thought Billinms was a good dude. Very sorry to read he is not with us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom