Member billinms passed away [Mod edit: Obit link now in Post #1] (1 Viewer)

I want to thank everyone here for the kind words and condolences. He is the love of my life. We had a great life together that was not long enough.

To Madmarsha, you will never understand how much it meant to me for you to not only show up for a man you never met, but to talk to me and show me how much he meant to the group. To say I was shocked by the response is an understatement.

I am new to this site but I am forever a Whodat! So I will be on here learning and cheering, good or bad, like Billinms would want me to. God bless you all!

Thank you Vicky for sharing Bill with us over the years. He was a great poster and an even better person. His positive outlook and level headed comments regarding the Saints and wide variety of topics added so much to the boards. For a long time, my wife didn't understand the connection we have here at SR, but over the last several years, I've shared with her more and more of what I've learned over the years here, and she has a greater appreciation for what this community means to me.

I hope you'll drop in on occasion. Just know that we grieve with you, and we also rejoice in what Bill added to our lives. It seems to me his was a life well-lived. We wish you all the best!

Dave

I was glad to go, so it wasn't even an effort. But, like I said before, no one else is allowed to leave us! You hear me?!?

I just saw this, and I'm so very sorry to hear this. Vicky, you and your family are in our prayers. Bill was a good friend to the site and always seemed like a good guy. He will be missed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom