Memorial Day weekend plans (1 Viewer)

Take the camper to the river for the weekend. Drink beer, BBQ, and light stuff on fire. Pretty much in that order.

Take the camper to the river for the weekend. Drink beer, BBQ, and light stuff on fire. Pretty much in that order.

Attachments

• DC6CF93A-8246-40A2-A6E2-27D700D7F286.png
    DC6CF93A-8246-40A2-A6E2-27D700D7F286.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 2
I will be cleaning out the weeds that are growing in the gutters of our shed. Then flushing our tankless water heater. Party!!

I've been commissioned to produce my 16 hour smoked brisket for my father in law's house on Saturday. I guess that means I'll be up all night Friday. Sunday I plan to sneak a quick trip in the boat, visit my mother who just had surgery, then make it home for evening mass. Hopefully I'm also frying fish. Then it's back to work on Monday.

I will be cleaning out the weeds that are growing in the gutters of our shed. Then flushing our tankless water heater. Party!!

Honestly, I like your style. Major National Holidays for me is turning off the phones and taking it easy. Now once the Holidays are past, than it's time to get out while everyone is in school or at work. Some people are just introverts.

This heat wave is brutal. Anyone else struggling in the South? Thank God for air conditioning, or I think I would move. Also, everyone can thank Tesla for about every major electrical appliance in existence. He died poor, lonely, and crazy.

I have an awesome weekend planned. I'll get up Friday afternoon and then go to work. Then work on Saturday and again on Sunday. Booyah.
Living the dream, babe.

This heat wave is brutal. Anyone else struggling in the South? Thank God for air conditioning, or I think I would move. Also, everyone can thank Tesla for about every major electrical appliance in existence. He died poor, lonely, and crazy.

I just came home from acupuncture and had all my windows open (I usually open everything up in the morning to get fresh air in here) and said how cold it was, closed all the windows and debated turning the heater on. It's 64 and raining in San Diego today. I'm over it.

I just came home from acupuncture and had all my windows open (I usually open everything up in the morning to get fresh air in here) and said how cold it was, closed all the windows and debated turning the heater on. It's 64 and raining in San Diego today. I'm over it.

That's perfect weather, you know the rain isn't gonna last very long. 65-75 degrees is ideal in my book. By the third week of June everything will be hot in Southern California. I read there was snow in Los Angeles this year, California had a pretty cold winter.

Last edited:
how is the constitution legality, aka protection, of what i want to say?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom