Memories... (1 Viewer)

JeffDaSaintsGuy

Official SR Twitter Team
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YXEjXVmnAv4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YXEjXVmnAv4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Ill never forget watching that, I was sitting in the endzone closest to the play. It was a crazy time in the dome. Kyle was a manbeast.

This time, we'll get the win.

Saint Jeremy

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Beast.

After seeing that angle, the Jet almost took off the QB's head. He got what he deserved.

RockyMtnSaint

Gonzo Moderator
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Little grip-lock on the throw there so I'm only going to give him a 7.5 but a 9.2 on the degree of difficulty.

primadox

Hurricane Bear Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans
If anyone did that to Brees, I wouldn't mind if Shockey or anyone on the OL did the same thing Turley did. It may have been stupid in terms of what it cost us, but THAT was a man who was NOT going to stand for what was done to his QB. :worthy:

Speedy Ronzales

Very Banned
Reaction score
i liked when turley tried to step on the other guys shoulder so he could rip his helmet off

davidstvz

Reaction score
Turley was a pain in the ***, but he was really awesome at it :9:

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
LOL Turley PUT HIS FOOT ON DUDE'S SHOULDER trying to get leverage to pull dude's hat off... beast mode.

jcamp5

shmohawk
Reaction score
Off topic, but I remember the Turley show with Rob Ryan, and Turley once said he ate two dozen Crispy Creme doughnuts every morning. One dozen for the ride home, and one dozen for breakfast.

AceTW

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I miss me some Surly-Turley. The NFL needs at least a few real brutes roaming the fields to keep it a man-game, cause heaven knows they're doing their best to turn it into something akin to women's volleyball.

AceTW

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I think Jahri, Nicks, and Shockey are our enforcers.

And to put the end quotes on this, I really believe it would be Shockey that came in with the first forearm to the throat if something like this would happen today.

Super

Hi Mileage
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Little grip-lock on the throw there so I'm only going to give him a 7.5 but a 9.2 on the degree of difficulty.
:)
He'd been pulling on that facemask for so long, his fingers were locked into it. I'm surprised he was even able to let go. I mean, he wasn't coming outta there without his head.

Last edited:

p0pe

d0pe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome. It really sucks to here what Turley is going through right now though. :(

BoroSaint

Bring the Wood!!!!!
Reaction score
I completely forgot how long that drug on for...in my memory Turley jumped in and got the helmet off in about 10 seconds. I don't think I've watched that play since then actually.

What I remember most about that night is the Diamondbacks were playin in the World Series (don't remember who against) and everyone else in my family was in another room at the time watching that game. They all heard me screaming and came in to see what was going on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom