Memories... (1 Viewer)

JeffDaSaintsGuy

Official SR Twitter Team
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YXEjXVmnAv4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YXEjXVmnAv4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Ill never forget watching that, I was sitting in the endzone closest to the play. It was a crazy time in the dome. Kyle was a manbeast.

This time, we'll get the win.

Beast.

After seeing that angle, the Jet almost took off the QB's head. He got what he deserved.

If anyone did that to Brees, I wouldn't mind if Shockey or anyone on the OL did the same thing Turley did. It may have been stupid in terms of what it cost us, but THAT was a man who was NOT going to stand for what was done to his QB. :worthy:

Turley was a pain in the ***, but he was really awesome at it :9:

Off topic, but I remember the Turley show with Rob Ryan, and Turley once said he ate two dozen Crispy Creme doughnuts every morning. One dozen for the ride home, and one dozen for breakfast.

I miss me some Surly-Turley. The NFL needs at least a few real brutes roaming the fields to keep it a man-game, cause heaven knows they're doing their best to turn it into something akin to women's volleyball.

I think Jahri, Nicks, and Shockey are our enforcers.

And to put the end quotes on this, I really believe it would be Shockey that came in with the first forearm to the throat if something like this would happen today.

Little grip-lock on the throw there so I'm only going to give him a 7.5 but a 9.2 on the degree of difficulty.
:)
He'd been pulling on that facemask for so long, his fingers were locked into it. I'm surprised he was even able to let go. I mean, he wasn't coming outta there without his head.

Last edited:
Awesome. It really sucks to here what Turley is going through right now though. :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom