Mercedes-Benz to focus on Atlanta stadium; Superdome to have new name in 2021 (1 Viewer)

The Krewe of Endymion Superdome. After every victory, there will be a parade in the Dome.

I honestly dont think they made an offer at all. They always wanted ATL, but it wasn't available at the time so they got New Orleans, and when the contract is up they weren't going to renew.
The second they announced that they were getting the naming rights to the new stadium in Atlanta, they said that they'd no longer sponsor the Dome after the current contract was up, which is 2021.

About the only thing Atlanta has beat us in lately. Arthur Blank was so mad at the Saints for beating him that he went out and stole our sponsor. I guess Home Depot can't afford to put there name on the stadium or the owner is ashamed of his so called team and company. Arthur, maybe Lowes will sponsor us...

The second they announced that they were getting the naming rights to the new stadium in Atlanta, they said that they'd no longer sponsor the Dome after the current contract was up, which is 2021.
Yep, remember that. Oh well their loss and always hated the way MB SD sounded anyway.

I like it compared to some of the alternatives.
Too many syllables. 1 word in front of Superdome would roll off the tongue better. Now obviously Saints don't care about that and will take whoever pays the most lol.

I like Sprint Superdome. I don't like what they might do to my AT&T signal while in the dome though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom