N/S Mere minutes away from the kickoff for the National Championship Game and it's still not sold out (1 Viewer)

There is no parity in college football. Not fun to watch sometimes.

Think people may be sick of Bama as many are with New England.
Ehh I feel like it has more to do with the same 2 teams 3 years in a row not to mention the ppl who buy the tickets just to go bc itts the thing to do and not bc they care about either team bc it's the same 2 teams again

Yep Saban could very well ruin college football for the foreseeable future.

College football better pray Clemson pulls the upset tonight.

I think this proves how popular the NFL is. I said this in the college board thread, CFB is so regional and southern, it cannot be a national game like the NFL.
Even the Deep South teams, Atlanta and New Orleans, aren’t traditional southern towns. They’re metro cities.

Last edited:
If this game was in New Orleans or Atlanta....tickets would be no less than a grand. It’s the location that is hurting them.

I just don't get why they wouldn't go to a 12 team playoff while the 1 and 2 get byes and you let the rest sort it out you'd get some funky match ups but you never knw what could happen

They’ve had games in L.A. before. This just shows that they can’t put a CFB championship game that has zero connection to it.
They tried to show they were the equivalent to the NFL and failed.

Play this game anywhere in the South or Midwest and it’s sold out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom