[Merged] Aint dere no more....NFL Pro Bowl (1 Viewer)

When was the last time a probowl game was actually played at full speed and allowed to blitz?
blitz? I remember guys having fun but no one tried to blitz.

I can’t remember the last time I watched a pro bowl, maybe 2008/2009.

The Pro Bowl died when they moved it to the week before the Superbowl, it meant too many players were now “pro bowlers” because the players in the Superbowl (who were also most likely to be Pro Bowlers) did not have to play and they had to pick replacements. It devalued the selection then and there.

And don’t get me started on that Team Rice and Team Sanders garbage.

I can’t remember the last time I watched a pro bowl, maybe 2008/2009.

The Pro Bowl died when they moved it to the week before the Superbowl, it meant too many players were now “pro bowlers” because the players in the Superbowl (who were also most likely to be Pro Bowlers) did not have to play and they had to pick replacements. It devalued the selection then and there.

And don’t get me started on that Team Rice and Team Sanders garbage.
Agreed, it should be at a time when players from all teams can participate.

And in whatever competitions they have there should be major $$$ at stake. Enough money to make it something every player would want to participate in.

This would also make it something I’d definitely want to watch. If a QB is trying to make a throw in a skills competition to win millions of dollars on the spot it suddenly becomes much more interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom