Merged Complaints About Copper (and merged again and again....) (1 Viewer)

Craft and Copper, good bye. Don't expect them to play verse the Bengals. Sean Peyton doesn't put up with that crap.

He did have a part in blowing this game, it is a shame that we couldn't have someone more reliable to throw the ball to in that situation. Copper is a decent player, but he did make two crucial mistakes when it counted: one drop, and one fumble. We really could have used Horn in this one............

I think that the last two games have shown how great Drew Brees is, he has done so much with so little over the past two weeks. When Joe comes back, we'll be even better. Copper is servicable, but can not be counted on to make big plays......

There is definitely a lot of blame to go around. The 3 dropped passes and the fumble did hurt, but he still had a pretty good game. Copper really came through for us in the first half. Heck he still had 92 yards recieving.

I won't deny we could've used Horn today.

Colston contributed a whole lot more in the game than that goof ,if he cant take a hit and fumbles on fourth down with about 40 seconds left in the game on a good pass,, i dont like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a cast off from another team that has produced squat here. He and Billy Miller need to be held accountable for their mistakes. Getting cut is a natural consequence of screwing up especially when you're a bottom of the roster player. If I were to see both of those players on the street tomorrow, I certainly won't be crying.

Copper is going to be a good reciever for us. Bush screwed up too. Should we cut him?

We should be talking about Craft and Stoutmire.

Colston contributed a whole lot more in the game than that goof ,if he cant take a hit and fumbles on fourth down with about 40 seconds left in the game on a good pass,, i dont like him.
I think you mean Copper -- not Colston.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the defense giving up two 70+ yard runs within 4 or so minutes of each other had more of a factor on today's game.

The defense really got tired and just got smoked on the outside runs today. Sure Copper fumbled BUT he also had almost 100 yards in catches and a TD today. No one is as disappointed as he probably is in himself. Hey, the Saints are still in 1st place and they come home next week. Long way to go. Lets hope they get Thomas back as he plays the run well when he has to.

While I am very disapointed in a sure 1st down drop and a fumble that probably would have led to us tieing the game, he did a decent job today.

This game falls on a lot of people. We can't turn the ball over 3 times and expect to win. You can't give up two 70+ yard runs and expect to win. You just can't play like that and expect to come out with the W.

We had a chance to streach the lead in the NFC South, now we give both Atlanta and Carolina a chance to close the gap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom