Merged Complaints About Copper (and merged again and again....) (1 Viewer)

He blew it... but he still had a decent game. That drop and then the fumble isn't what lost the game... the defense didn't show up to play. 31 points is normally enough to win.

This is short sighted

How many 3 and outs in the 2nd half and how about the turnovers that led to points, (The D was Tired because the O hibernated in the third,I agree the outside containment was horrendous on the two outside runs but our D is thin and old we must score more than 7 pts in the 2nd half)

The real problem is we go into cruise mode when we are ahead -this team just doesn't know how to put anybody away. Our O seems to crank it up when we are behind but seems sluggish when the game is close or we are ahead.

I thought Copper played prety well up until that point, obviosuly this game was ours to be won but we turned the ball over(Reggie's and Miller's) which lead to easy TD's, the other thing was our LB's and Secondary really got exposed today in the passing game(and on those two big runs).....Don't get me wrong they've played pretty solid for the most part up until this point but I think everybody knew a game like this was coming sooner or later.....nce again we can't get it done against another AFC team....The SB champion will definitely not come out of the NFC I can tell you that much.....

The good thing is our offense looked great moving the ball and scoring points and the Falcons lost which still keeps us in the division lead and we have a home game, although Cincinatti I think we can win that game as long as we don't make stupid mistakes..........................

I'm sure nobody on the team is blaming anyone other than themselves for the loss, and there were goofs in every element of the game. Pointing fingers at one player is not the way to go here, guys.

Oh, and at least Atlanta already lost. We can hold out hope that the Panthers somehow lose to Tampa tomorrow right? :)

Turnovers cost us this game, nothing more nothing less.... If we protected the football we win easily.... Instead we coughed it up three times, with the third one doing us in.... It was Bush's fumble however that i think really turned the game for the steelers.... We had the ball the energy from them was all but gone after the missed field goal, and then bush fumbled giving them instant life... I myself think that fumble was the biggest...

Our defense needs to start to create some turnovers, we aren't doing anything in that category right about now....

I think that TO's are this teams main weakness, if we do not learn to protect the football, we won't be going anywhere.

Sorry folks, but Copper isn't all that great. There were several passes he dropped that Joe would make look easy. He is OK, but not that great. He's a backup, and had a great game for a backup.

Turnovers cost us this game, period. Copper was a part of that, so he is also a part of the blame.

He had 6 catches for over 90 yards and a score. Not bad or a player filling in for an injured starter.

Copper is going to be a good reciever for us. Bush screwed up too. Should we cut him?

We should be talking about Craft and Stoutmire.

Yes, cut Bush also. And while we're at it, Brees also fumbled, even though we didn't lose it. He should be cut too, and Payton fired. Immediatly.

/sarcasm off

I still have to wonder what Craft is even doing on this team. He's still lost out there.

He's a cast off from another team that has produced squat here. He and Billy Miller need to be held accountable for their mistakes. Getting cut is a natural consequence of screwing up especially when you're a bottom of the roster player. If I were to see both of those players on the street tomorrow, I certainly won't be crying.
Thank you Thats all im saying:plus-un2:

Copper played good. Made 2 crucial mistakes, but overall played good. Don't go overboard.

Or I say we Cut Copper Reggie Drew and Miller

Sorry folks, but Copper isn't all that great. There were several passes he dropped that Joe would make look easy. He is OK, but not that great. He's a backup, and had a great game for a backup.

Turnovers cost us this game, period. Copper was a part of that, so he is also a part of the blame.

Yep!!!

And Joe hasn't dropped a pass all year!!!

/sarcasm off.

Not bashing Joe at all......wanted to be clear on that. The D was the issue in this game. Turnovers hurt us but the D gave up too many big plays. Next week we play Cincy. We gotta come to play next week!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom