[Merged] Davenport has pectoral injury. (Update per Rapoport: suffered a strain, will miss time but expected back "sooner rather than later") (1 Viewer)

Saint Lattimore

Hall of Shamer
Reaction score
The next time Skipper comes in with a newsflash and says it "Might" be Serious lets all take a step back and wait until a real doctor diagnosis said player.
Scooter is a real turd, and I swear anytime he “reports” something like this, it’s as though he’s hoping it’s a season-ending injury.

RebSaint

Lint smoker
Reaction score
Blessed to see another day? Man, I loved Ellerbe when he was here. He made our defense from stinking to competitive. This guy reminds me of Ellerbe with a higher ceiling. Related, I’m hopeful that no Werner/Turner means the coaches think they have enough depth to keep these guys on the bench to watch and learn rather than they’re hurt or not that far along enough to see the field.

WhoDatWayne66

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Calf strains are tricky, essentially micro tears of the muscle. There are varying degrees but this could be a long term absence...4-8 week thing
Yeah, this is why I am not liking Underhill’s tweet!

Reaction score
Sooner than later. That’s Payton code for you’re screwed. Calf strain? Walking off the field with my naked eye I could tell it wasn’t a calf strain.

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sooner than later. That’s Payton code for you’re screwed. Calf strain? Walking off the field with my naked eye I could tell it wasn’t a calf strain.
Yeah the way he walked off, he didn't want to put any pressure on that leg.

If Payton was with the Cowboys last year he would said Dak has a sprain in his ankle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom