[Merged] Davenport has pectoral injury. (Update per Rapoport: suffered a strain, will miss time but expected back "sooner rather than later") (2 Viewers)

Alright, I can handle that. Let that man heal up. I don't know if it was just that Green Bay's O line was that bad or our D line was that good but the entire D line was living in their backfield. If he has to miss time then now is a good time to get that out of the way. The next month looks manageable:

@ Panthers
@ Patriots
Giants
@ Washington

The next time Skipper comes in with a newsflash and says it "Might" be Serious lets all take a step back and wait until a real doctor diagnosis said player.
Scooter is a real turd, and I swear anytime he “reports” something like this, it’s as though he’s hoping it’s a season-ending injury.

Blessed to see another day? Man, I loved Ellerbe when he was here. He made our defense from stinking to competitive. This guy reminds me of Ellerbe with a higher ceiling. Related, I’m hopeful that no Werner/Turner means the coaches think they have enough depth to keep these guys on the bench to watch and learn rather than they’re hurt or not that far along enough to see the field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom