[Merged] Davenport has pectoral injury. (Update per Rapoport: suffered a strain, will miss time but expected back "sooner rather than later") (2 Viewers)

its not voodoo - its PRP ( platelet rich plasma ) therapy- bombarding the injury with additional platelets ( adding to what your body normally produces during healing process )
The platelets come from your own body- just concentrated for healing
Oh, I know. I was mostly speaking in a tongue-in-cheek fashion. Still... it's odd that more run-of-the-mill athletes don't benefit from these treatments. It has always smelled like a front for HGH or something else.

Yep. Kobe Bryant, too. His knees were in really bad shape, but he went to Germany (I think) and had some voodoo platelet treatment that made everything get better.

Another one: Bartolo Colon was cooked in MLB, but went to some magical Caribbean doctor and was throwing 98 mph again.

I'm sorry, but there's no way these seemingly Teflon guys in their late 30s and beyond aren't using something.
Tom Brady would never cheat as*****! He's a Saint! :sneaky::LOL:

Davenport is a little tricky... Because a PEC tear is a season ender if that strain isn't fully healed. So, we are probably gonna shut him down till he's 110% healthy.
I was thinking his would be hard to back soon from considering all the hand fighting and pushing he has to do in the trenches. All those movements would involve his pec muscles.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom