[Merged] Gayle Benson (1 Viewer)

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
I took the time to watch the Ch 4 WWL TV Special at 6:30pm following the local news tonight. It was an interview with Mrs. Gayle Benson and delved into everything from when Tom first met her to her desire to keep Tom's legacy going in the New Orleans community. First let me say that this woman is very easy to admire... but MUCH more for who she IS than for what she has. It is very easy to see from the broadcast how much she is loved by the players, the coaches, the staff and by every person who has the pleasure of meeting her.

If Tom Benson didn't do anything else right in his life, there is no doubt in my mind that he made the right decision about who best to hand over his empire. Though I've seen her in person, greeted her, and felt her response to be genuine, it was a real joy to learn so much about what makes her such a wonderful person. I don't believe we could have a better owner of the New Orleans sports franchises that she controls. For at least as long as she is around, I know our beloved teams will be in good hands! :9:

Bartyboy

60's Saints fan
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wow what a great lady.
When she spoke of her love for Tom ans how much she misses him it really got to me.

BIGRON

EASY
Reaction score
WOW! We have the prettiest and most intelligent sports owner in all of sports. She is also a great personality with the fans. Good Luck Queen Gayle you make Saints fans world wide proud. :love:

Reaction score
I know I for one misjudged her. Before all the mess with Rita, I thought Gail was just a gold digger. I was terribly wrong. She sounds like a sweetheart and someone I am proud to says is our teams owner.
Now next question. Does anyone know what happens to the team when she passes( I hope she’s around for 30 more years ).

jarrod74

I may be canadian but my heart is in the Big Easy
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

Good little video thought id share

jarrod74

I may be canadian but my heart is in the Big Easy
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Sorry mods merge with the other one that was already started

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)