[Merged] Hats Off to Dalton (2 Viewers)

2 runs a lot of runs cannot act like dalton threw for 350 yards with 3 touchdowns he played well anyone saying other wise is not being upfront but he easily could’ve/should’ve had 3 turnovers and anyone omitting that isn’t being honest as well

I think the biggest difference in this was, was our running game looked great later in the game.

I don't care who are QB is I want to see our team win. I think Winston should sit until he's really healthy. I will say Dalton looked comfortable out there.

Outside of his fumble and a couple of throws that almost got picked he looked like he knew what he was seeing. His short/intermediated passes looked good.

Winston this season has looked like things are going 100mph in his head dissecting a play when things are only really going 35mph.
Winston looks how dalton looked on that fumble play thing is pressure does that to most QBs especially ones without a safety net thing is a lot of our posters act as if Winston is chilling in the pocket making terrible throws . Everything you said holds true though

Call me when dalton accounts for 5 touchdowns against a packers team who made the playoffs. 😴😴😴.

We corrected a false statement and now you're mad and want to move the goal post.

You were proven wrong. Get over it and get ready to watch the team play Seattle next week.

Winston lives in your head rent free. Didn't even play today,but is still the topic of conversation.
This is funny. Jameis through for 148 yards. SP laid down the law that JW you will not beat us. JW doesn't need to be the topic anymore. We got our answer on him.

AD runs the offense how Teddy ran the offense, and how Drew ran the offense in his latter years. I guess this is what we want/wanted when we continued w/ DA and Pete.
Yup. A big ole snore fest which is lauded by the masses that still see the same game from the Saints that they saw over 10 years ago.

2 runs a lot of runs cannot act like dalton threw for 350 yards with 3 touchdowns he played well anyone saying other wise is not being upfront but he easily could’ve/should’ve had 3 turnovers and anyone omitting that isn’t being honest as well

Not a fan of “should have” stats.

Winston easily could have had 2 more INTs last week.

Healthy Dalton > Injured Winston. I don’t know why people can’t agree on this.

Exactly 🤣🤣🤣. I was just about to comment that. Winston haters are delusional. Are they forgetting what i healthy winston did to start off last season, before he got injured?

You think Andy dalton would have destroyed the Packers like that?

People really don't think when they make dumb comments.

Dalton played decent,but nowhere near as good as winston played in the packers game last season,with less receiver talent.
How many does he have this year?
Did you actually watch the game? The 5 TDs was the most unimpressive 5 TD game in NFL history. Prove me wrong.
Prove you're right.
It's apathetically dumb statement.

Maybe. However, at the beginning of the season the exact opposite was true. After the Tampa loss how many came out of the woodwork to pile on? That door swings both ways.
I think most on here are actually probably similar to me though in that we were supportive and optimistic about Jameis coming into the season but have been disappointed in his and the offense's play in addition to just how he's looked in general as far as command of the offense and all.

It looked better today than it has but it was a fairly low bar.

The problem with that offense is that it requires a lot of plays to get down field, most of the time. You rely on 12-17 play drives to get downfield...chances are something bad is going to happen to prevent you from scoring.

Strike first, strike fast

That’s a fair critique. The other side is when it works it chews clock and gives your defense a much needed rest. There are pros and cons to every offensive system. I would probably like a philosophical change myself if we had a Mahomes or a Josh Allen back there but we don’t.

Did you actually watch the game? The 5 TDs was the most unimpressive 5 TD game in NFL history. Prove me wrong.

Only saints fans call a 5 touchdown game unimpressive 🤣. I will take that unimpressive blowout over an impressive 3 point loss any day🤣.

You get the win by scoring points,not by playing well in a losing effort.

Almost doesn't count.

He played well enough for us to win…. He actually put us in position to win today multiple times. Penalties killed us. I saw what I already knew. Dalton gives us the best chance to win games going forward. And it’s not close.
.... until Jameis is healthy

Not a fan of “should have” stats.

Winston easily could have had 2 more INTs last week.

Healthy Dalton > Injured Winston. I don’t know why people can’t agree on this.
Well I don’t wanna hear about what the refs should’ve and shouldn’t have called or about how we should’ve won this game if we speaking facts only ;we still lost so I don’t matter the qb cause he turned the ball over right before the half giving up points when we were supposed to be getting the ball back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom