[Merged] I want Reggie leading the team out (EDIT: Reggie and Vilma to lead) (1 Viewer)

Ricky Jackson could come out and do the WHO DAT chant. Then he could pass out miscellaneous vegetables to the Plaza area.....
You KNOW RJ 57 KNOWS his vegetables..... I LOVE ME SOME DM 26 and RB 25!!! I still remmeber when my dear friend was alive 10 years ago. I would wear 25 and he would wear 26. We would joke with each other who was the better player. My buddy didn't see us win the big one, but I still have his DM 26 jersey hanging in my garage to remember him. I miss you Joe so much! Don't worry we GOT THIS this year! 9 will not let us down buddy.
***What about Aaron Brooks doing the Who Dat Chant, then SMILING all the way back to the sideline??? LOL

I am disappointed in myself. I am always so amazed how much Reggie embraces the Saints/New Orleans. When we drafted him, I didn't think his was the kind of story we look for in our players. You know, too "Hollywood". But he did embrace NOLA while he was here. And then after he left here and went to his 4 other teams, I thought, well, he might be bitter that his NFL career was not really all that he envisioned. But, I have to admit, he keeps showing his love and support for the Saints.

I was so excited when the Texans took Mario Williams and Reggie fell to us, but I had reservations that he'd be a good fit for NOLA. He completely swayed me when he donated $86k (had to look that up) to resurface Tad Gormley stadium after Katrina. Keep in mind that Reggie didn't want to go to New Orleans, and yet, he got involved and helped the community.

It was after that when I got his jersey.

Check out this article from 2006 that shows just how much he did for the city. It's pretty awesome, especially getting his sponsors involved. What a great guy. We're lucky to have him.

http://articles.latimes.com/2006/sep/01/sports/sp-nflbush1

I was so excited when the Texans took Mario Williams and Reggie fell to us, but I had reservations that he'd be a good fit for NOLA. He completely swayed me when he donated $86k (had to look that up) to resurface Tad Gormley stadium after Katrina. Keep in mind that Reggie didn't want to go to New Orleans, and yet, he got involved and helped the community.

It was after that when I got his jersey.

Check out this article from 2006 that shows just how much he did for the city. It's pretty awesome, especially getting his sponsors involved. What a great guy. We're lucky to have him.

http://articles.latimes.com/2006/sep/01/sports/sp-nflbush1

So true Zats! I love how he always cheers for the team as an analyst with NFL Network! Reggie's a Who Dat for life just like you and me! ?

I’d say put the bats down. Suit up for a Ingram, Kamara, Bush, Deuce, Taysom backfield! One more time for ya boy.

I'd rather have Brees enter the field on one of those carts they have at Costco for old/handicapped people.

I want Ingram dragging a defensive player who is holding on to his jersey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom