[MERGED] Ingram pulled up..lost game (1 Viewer)

I love Ingram but I wouldn’t let him on the team plane after that play. That’s someone who’s only playing to collect a check.

He did that on purpose.
While I do not think he did, it certainly looked like it. He did not just run out of bounds, he took a right turn instead of continuing to run out of bounds. There were no players close enough to make contact with him. It was an easy first down and he went out of his way not to get it.

I knew we lost the game the moment he didn’t get the yard. How do I know these things?

Years and years and years of being a Saints fan. Lol. I'm 48 and been watching since I was old enough to love football. It's our history. Really. The Payton years were the fluke. This is REAL Saints history. Unfortunately

Yep, even if hurt, he knows he has to get that first down - that was a critical mistake. Just another example of lack of attention to detail that DA has continued to let grow into a huge problem. Ultimately, all these problems fall on DA. I expect DA to pay with his job by the end of the season. Ingram can go too - he's washed up, but he's just a symptom of the real problem.

It wasn't a mistake. He's a professional and knows exactly where that line is for a first down. This wasn't some mental lapse. Look at the defender. He quit going after Ingram so the first was easy to get.

Look at the score. When it was 16-10 it was easy to see that the Bucs would win by 1. Everyone bet against Andy Dalton in Prime time. They lost. Those that took Saints ml lost. Vegas made out like a bandit. Prime time fixed game.
Tampa didn’t cover. Saints won with the points.

Don’t care how much he was hurting. One more hobble for the first down wouldn’t have made it any worse! Take one for the team!
Unfortunately, too many people feel the same way. It’s a poor reflection of character to kick an injured player when they’re down

It wasn't a mistake. He's a professional and knows exactly where that line is for a first down. This wasn't some mental lapse. Look at the defender. He quit going after Ingram so the first was easy to get.

Look at the score. When it was 16-10 it was easy to see that the Bucs would win by 1. Everyone bet against Andy Dalton in Prime time. They lost. Those that took Saints ml lost. Vegas made out like a bandit. Prime time fixed game.

Signs-Film.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom