[MERGED] Ingram pulled up..lost game (1 Viewer)

He came up lame after already getting hurt earlier. He shouldn't have been in the game. For whatever reason Dennis Allen finally wanted to start holding players accountable and "punish" AK.
I don’t care if he had to pull himself for a yard on his elbows. There was nobody near him. Fall down in bounds and roll for a yard for crying out loud. No excuses.

Absolutely inexcusable. And this triggered the most massive meltdown ive seen in quite some time. Followed up by a 3rd and one quick pass, that of course was incomplete. Inexplicable.

Follow that up with DA wizadry and boom. Cut MI and fire everyone. Everyone. Such incompetence.

Last edited:
While I do not think he did, it certainly looked like it. He did not just run out of bounds, he took a right turn instead of continuing to run out of bounds. There were no players close enough to make contact with him. It was an easy first down and he went out of his way not to get it.
This… I read ppl saying he was injured. There is no indication that he was hurt on the play. Not only am I livid about it, now I’m really curious what he’ll say about it

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE STANFORDSWONG'S POSITION THAT THE GAME IS FIXED SO HE'LL STOP POSTING IT EVERY OTHER POST?

Geez, we get it dude. Say it 15 more times. Maybe that'll help. Good lord, it's like dealing with my 4-year-old.

This… I read ppl saying he was injured. There is no indication that he was hurt on the play. Not only am I livid about it, now I’m really curious what he’ll say about it
He was hurt in on an earlier play and I was surprised to see him back in the game.

I don’t care if he had to pull himself for a yard on his elbows. There was nobody near him. Fall down in bounds and roll for a yard for crying out loud. No excuses.

I'm with you, I'd love for him to have done that. He didn't though, and the fact remains he shouldn't have been in the game there in the first place.

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE STANFORDSWONG'S POSITION THAT THE GAME IS FIXED SO HE'LL STOP POSTING IT EVERY OTHER POST?

Geez, we get it dude. Say it 15 more times. Maybe that'll help. Good lord, it's like dealing with my 4-year-old.
Between conspiracy and whining, I’d rather listen to conspiracies. At least they’re entertaining

They literally showed him on a knee on the sideline, injured. Soon as his momentum stopped, he went down.

He was hurt a couple plays before when he got tackled. They put his hurt a$$ back in to do that! Our coaches can’t be this slow! Can’t be!!

Last edited:
He was hurt a couple plays before when he got tackled. The put his hurt a$$ back in to do that! Our coaches can’t be this slow! Can’t be!!

Sadly we found out realllllllly reallllly early this year that our coaches are indeed this slow. Shoulda done something about it when the season was young.

Just inexcusable. When he did it i was literally up off the couch screaming what in … are you doing!?! Never seen a guy quit like that on a must pick up that there is no resistance to pick it up. There is no excuse, and he should not have a job tomorrow, nor should any of our current coaching staff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom