[MERGED] Ingram pulled up..lost game (1 Viewer)

Just inexcusable. When he did it i was literally up off the couch screaming what in … are you doing!?! Never seen a guy quit like that on a must pick up that there is no resistance to pick it up. There is no excuse, and he should not have a job tomorrow, nor should any of our current coaching staff.

If it was 3rd or 4th down, I get it. He shouldve sold out. But it was 2nd down. We had 2 downs to pick up 1 yard. Pass and Punt.

Almost like he was told to huh?
Nfl is scripted, why would you pull up a yard short then the following play stop the clock for your opponent? Saints aren’t the only team to do this, why do you think they have mics in their helmets and people up in booths where we can’t see them?

It’s the same story week after week for different teams, and usually ends up in the same outcome.

I get that Ingram was injured but what does that have to do with him going out of bounds on purpose short of the stick? All he had to do was keep running in a straight line but instead he turned right when no one was challenging him. He literally changed directions to keep from getting the 1st down. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Nfl is scripted, why would you pull up a yard short then the following play stop the clock for your opponent? Saints aren’t the only team to do this, why do you think they have mics in their helmets and people up in booths where we can’t see them?

It’s the same story week after week for different teams, and usually ends up in the same outcome.
Wow, this is really good... totally accurate. 🤣

Quarterbacks and the defensive playcaller are the only 2 with sound to their helmet. Mics?! What, you think they're talking back to the booth? 🤣🤣🤣

So what he went out of bounds before the damn first down with no one around him! If he was that hurt he would have went down immediately! Sad effort to win a game
Yeah, the only acceptable excuse for this would've been a torn achilles followed by him immediately crumpling to the ground. Even where he was he could have just held the ball out to get a 1st down like Godwin did for the Bucs on a play in the 1st half.

Wow, this is really good... totally accurate. 🤣

Quarterbacks and the defensive playcaller are the only 2 with sound to their helmet. Mics?! What, you think they're talking back to the booth? 🤣🤣🤣
That's what they tell you but do you know this for a fact? I wouldn't be surprised if at least 5 on offense and 5 on defense have earpieces on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom