[MERGED] Ingram pulled up..lost game (1 Viewer)

How many burners are you posting on, fam? Pump the brakes. You're going to give away all of your aliases.
Nah, go watch Andy Dalton throw the ball into the dirt last week and then go and watch Patrick Maholmes do the same thing. Youre going to say human error, brain fart, duuur.

Games aren't fixed. Forget I said anything.

Yeah, the only acceptable excuse for this would've been a torn achilles followed by him immediately crumpling to the ground. Even where he was he could have just held the ball out to get a 1st down like Godwin did for the Bucs on a play in the 1st

If it was 3rd or 4th down, I get it. He shouldve sold out. But it was 2nd down. We had 2 downs to pick up 1 yard. Pass and Punt.
No. Not when the game is on the line. Absolutely not. Nothing is guaranteed, especially with this team and 3rd and short. You have easy as it gets first down pick up and a chance to control and win the game. You cannot mess that up. He could of done a roll over the shoulder and picked it up. Inexcusable.

Wow, this is really good... totally accurate. 🤣

Quarterbacks and the defensive playcaller are the only 2 with sound to their helmet. Mics?! What, you think they're talking back to the booth? 🤣🤣🤣
Or he coulda just.. dropped the pass...
no no, it was scripted that he would catch the ball and run out at exactly 9 yards. Scripted I tell ya!!!
I know there are 1000 other reasonable explanations, but I say it's scripted!!

Nah, go watch Andy Dalton throw the ball into the dirt last week and then go and watch Patrick Maholmes do the same thing. Youre going to say human error, brain fart, duuur.

Games aren't fixed. Forget I said anything.

I'm legit worried about ya. Hope everything is okay.

Kamara averaged what? 1.2 ypc.. What a hot garbage mess of a team.
I thought I couldn't be any more disappointed in this hot dumpster fire, yet here I am, even more disappointed than I was yesterday.
We don’t have much of a running game which is part of the reason our offense is mostly stale. We need a big physical punishing back who can push through through to the second level consistently. We literally hit the d-line and fold. Teams don’t respect our running game at all.

We don’t have much of a running game which is part of the reason our offense is mostly stale. We need a big physical punishing back who can push through through to the second level consistently. We literally hit the d-line and fold. Teams don’t respect our running game at all.
rxaxlvgfymvoymjmwyi6.jpg

I miss this man.

2E4900AA-4222-42A5-A9BF-B2EB32872F96.jpeg
Always runs out of bounds, can’t believe I still have this pic, 3rd & 8 runs straight outta of bounds after 2 yds, Hebert moniker “2yd ingram” never more true!🤬

Ive been saying this all along like 2 to 3 years now. I personally been thought Murray was always the better pure running back than Kamara. This is not his first rodeo getting stopped so easily. Can he do wonders in space yes.. but he definitely lacks the vision needed to hit the right holes and get positive yards.

SP would not have allowed that play by Ingram. This team has no heart under DA

He was hurt a couple plays before when he got tackled. They put his hurt a$$ back in to do that! Our coaches can’t be this slow! Can’t be!!
Look. One of two things. One he mailed it in. His fault. Two he was hurt and should not have been in. DAs fault. I don’t want either back next year. And I love Ingram

I don't know whether he was injured or not. If he was, he should not have been playing. If he was not, he should be released tomorrow. It was a huge play in the game.

You know, for years, I have read on this forum that we don't need many draft picks because our team is so talented. Really? Do we have a second running back? But Ingram running out of bounds was huge in this game.
Years and years and years of being a Saints fan. Lol. I'm 48 and been watching since I was old enough to love football. It's our history. Really. The Payton years were the fluke. This is REAL Saints history. Unfortunately
Outside of Payton, this franchise winning percentage is in the .300s. Correct on returning to the norm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom