[Merged] Janoris Jenkins on Why The New Orleans Saints Is The Best Organization He Has Been In (1 Viewer)

He only had been with us for 1 1/2 season and already he earned my respect. We were trying to keep him but we couldnt. He's a very laid-back guy but one thing that stood out about him that he shows a lot of praise and respect towards us. He didn't badmouth us like certain tight ends (Jimmy Graham & Jared Cooks) did because he understood that it was a business move when we had to let him go.

In light of the player named Cook talking much sheet, I thought I’d post a true professional’s opinion on his time with the Saints. Granted this is from Instagram.

Attachments

• C1949AAD-9CD3-4FC1-AEDE-AE5510E31CB3.jpeg
    C1949AAD-9CD3-4FC1-AEDE-AE5510E31CB3.jpeg
    385.7 KB · Views: 79
Those kind of comments, and they are almost routine now, shows just how far this franchise has come and also shows why players want to come to play for Coach Payton. Just wish we had some cap space to sign some of the guys or in Jenkins case, resign him.

Loomis said he wished Jack Rabbit was here too. Like most here, I think his release was a mistake.
Yeah but his "kicking the can down the road" method finally caught up to him & the pandemic really messed everything up. Not to mention, he gave Andrus Peat a contract extension. I'm still wrapping my head around that move.

Yeah but his "kicking the can down the road" method finally caught up to him & the pandemic really messed everything up. Not to mention, he gave Andrus Peat a contract extension. I'm still wrapping my head around that move.
i mean he is one the best linemen in the league and he is the most versatile member of our line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom