[Merged] Lattimore downgraded to questionable. (1 Viewer)

Tell that to the Ravens. They have been even more snake bit than the Saints. At this point we haven't lost a single key player for the Season. Most can be back in 3 weeks and I believe only Thomas extends until after the week 5 Bye and that was because he delayed the surgery that was needed in March until June.
Meh there is always worse but the number of players banged up before the season starts is almost unheard of. Do the Ravens have it worse? Sure. Does that do anything to help us with our slew of injuries? No, no it doesn't

Maybe, but it's definitely not a good sign when a player is downgraded the day before the game. That means that it's worse than they originally thought. And, I'd rather not do a "Michael Thomas" all over again and have him out the rest of the season.
Yeahā€¦ but itā€™s also just a label, and CSP knows that that label carries some weight. He could just be trying to get the Pack to think that they have it made, and even if Latt plays, they should attack himā€¦
ā€¦it could be a scheme to try and help protect the #2 CB in a way.
If I didnā€™t know that CSP has a ā€œpettyā€ side, Iā€™d be more concerned.

Yeahā€¦ but itā€™s also just a label, and CSP knows that that label carries some weight. He could just be trying to get the Pack to think that they have it made, and even if Latt plays, they should attack himā€¦
ā€¦it could be a scheme to try and help protect the #2 CB in a way.
If I didnā€™t know that CSP has a ā€œpettyā€ side, Iā€™d be more concerned.

Nobody outside the Saints has any idea how bad his injury is, but it could also go the other way, that Lattimore will most likely NOT play, and Payton is playing games by not putting him as doubtful. I can see them being extra cautious after what happened with MT. But, I still expect him to play.

Uh no. People on message boards love to equate being cynical with "telling the truth." Being the opposite homer is just as wrong in the other direction.

Top receivers don't destroy top corners.
But adams is one of the best if not best reciever in the nfl he's not just a top reciever he's a elite top reciever

Uh no. People on message boards love to equate being cynical with "telling the truth." Being the opposite homer is just as wrong in the other direction.

Top receivers don't destroy top corners.

they actually do it pretty often. I encourage you to explore playerprofiler.com. Search for individual receivers or DBs. Itā€™ll give you specific details about each game and the season as a whole. Youā€™ll see top receivers pretty often beat up on top corners.

they actually do it pretty often. I encourage you to explore playerprofiler.com. Search for individual receivers or DBs. Itā€™ll give you specific details about each game and the season as a whole. Youā€™ll see top receivers pretty often beat up on top corners.
Ok again. Adams really tore one-legged, one-handed Latt a new one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom