[Merged] Lattimore downgraded to questionable. (1 Viewer)

He means in terms of the NFC playoff picture.

yeaaaaa it’s still not a divisional game. It’s a conference game.

Not to mention, if we’d have beaten Green Bay last year, we still would have been a lower seed because of our conference records IIRC.

I could be wrong. May be thinking of the potential 3 way tie we had going with the packers and seahawks that never came to fruition

Last edited:
Given all the variables and the Packers being one of the top teams in the conference the safer play is to not risk further injury, sit Lattimore, and treat the game as the 4th preseason game. Use it to get Winston comfortable in the offense while under gameday conditions.

Think they just brought a CB up from the practice squad.

yeaaaaa it’s still not a divisional game. It’s a conference game.

Not to mention, if we’d have beaten Green Bay last year, we still would have been a lower seed because of our conference records IIRC.

I could be wrong. May be thinking of the potential 3 way tie we had going with the packers and seahawks that never came to fruition

That's what I meant bro this an important Conference game. Relax.

The bill is due!!
LOL, I guess you haven't looked at next year's cap. We are over by 30 million, thats why the Bradley Roby trade doesn't make sense to me, you can't afford him come next year, he is JackRabbit 2.0. Oh and don't let Winston become a star because now he is worth 30 to 40 million, lol!! I love this team.

We are undergoing an injury crisis most teams do not face until 3/4 season is over

We are undergoing an injury crisis most teams do not face until 3/4 season is over
Tell that to the Ravens. They have been even more snake bit than the Saints. At this point we haven't lost a single key player for the Season. Most can be back in 3 weeks and I believe only Thomas extends until after the week 5 Bye and that was because he delayed the surgery that was needed in March until June.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom