[MERGED] NFL is fixed (1 Viewer)

SaintsMan209

SB This year!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So I just watched the saints Niners game. Those three calls: non catch, and then the penalty on the interception, boss offsides, completely changed the game.

Saints had no chance of winning the game. Refs wouldn’t have let it happen. Keep your eye out for that team. They completely shafted the Saints.

If you watch the replay on the int, the flag comes out like a good 10 seconds after Taylor picks off the ball and when the "foul" occurred. One of the fishiest things I've seen in some time. Definitely had no shot at winning that game... we were playing against the Saints, Kamara, and the refs.

That stinks for us

But, it would be excellent if you could let me know who it’s fixed in favor of, I could win a lot of money.

Or is it just fixed AGAINST the Saints?

And if it was, why’d they let us win the Seattle game?

I’m assuming the 49ers are the golden team that the refs fix games for (as you claim last week)…..so they should be a guarantee today vs Miami.

Weird though the SF has lost 4 games, despite having games fixed for them.

Or is there a random formula where each week is decided, mixing up teams that it’s fixed for/against?

I think it’s just poor refereeing, not that there’s a concerted effort to keep NOLA down.

That stinks for us

But, it would be excellent if you could let me know who it’s fixed in favor of, I could win a lot of money.

Or is it just fixed AGAINST the Saints?

And if it was, why’d they let us win the Seattle game?

I’m assuming the 49ers are the golden team that the refs fix games for (as you claim last week)…..so they should be a guarantee today vs Miami.

Weird though the SF has lost 4 games, despite having games fixed for them.

Or is there a random formula where each week is decided, mixing up teams that it’s fixed for/against?

I think it’s just poor refereeing, not that there’s a concerted effort to keep NOLA down.

I agree that it's not scripted in advance. Any team can still win any game if they play well enough to overcome the refs, but to deny that it's worse for certain teams is ignoring the constant stream of evidence to the contrary.

The calls do go against the Saints (and a few other teams) more than any other teams in the league. It's a proven fact. Stats show that Saints' opponents suddenly drop way below their season averages in penalties when playing the Saints.

I don’t think any other team in the league goes through this as much as the saints do. It’s been happening non stop and costing the saints a couple of games at least every season.

Listen I’d love to be the guy that says it’s just one game here or there and refs made a poor choice but man it’s happening all the time at this point. If it was just the Niners game I would say sure…but it’s not…all games are heavily slanted AGAINST the Saints. Its what I’ve seen over and over and over to the point I can no longer say it’s just a bad call. Someone in the NFL offices has it out for the Saints. Probably Mike Ceruolo, or goodelll or the referees association.

So the NFL paid Taysom Hill and Juwan Johnson to let touchdowns hit them in the face instead of just catching them?

Now it all makes sense
The refs screwing the Saints and the Saints playing poorly are not mutually exclusive.

I can’t say it’s a concerted effort bc I can’t prove it, but dang it, the Saints seem to get the short end of the stick a lot.

I don’t think the NFL is rigged. I do think from time to time teams may get the benefit of the doubt or tacit assistance from reffs and by this I mean if your starting Tom Brady your going to get more roughing the passer, PI and defensive holding calls than if your starting Josh Dobbs at QB. If you have a reputation as a well coached, disciplined team and your going against a hot mess coached by someone clearly over his head they are going to look a little harder at the hot mess of a team vs. the well oiled machine, and that is just the reality of perception influences outcome.

This year we are that hot mess.

Or as our former coach said “that team”.

s-l500.jpg

Thing I find most intriguing is the fact that NFL crews are never held accountable for bad calls, and they're never interviewed after a game...

I've totally lost trust in the NFL, especially since online gaming has become a major part of it. Back in the old days of the NFL, this wouldn't even be considered. Hell, they wouldn't even put a team in Vegas because of the gambling ramifications. My have things changed, the all mighty dollar has completely ruined it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom