[MERGED] NFL is fixed (1 Viewer)

I do not believe the NFL is rigged the way the WWE is.

That said, the 2018 NFC Championship no call made it extremely clear that the NFL will absolutely rig some games.

You really think every single official somehow didn't see it happen? There is literal photographic and video evidence of officials staring at the play.

I get paranoid when we get a lot of calls in our favor early in the game. It almost feels like a setup to justify the "balance" when we get shafted in more impactful late game calls.

The no called. Or the spread on betting. It so accurate predicted the outcome 99%. N
eed any more...

Watch the Chiefs defender on this play from yesterday's game, top of the formation. It sure looks like he pulled back for just long enough to give Burrow time to complete his throw.

Watch the Chiefs defender on this play from yesterday's game, top of the formation. It sure looks like he pulled back for just long enough to give Burrow time to complete his throw.

Yep. Exactly because he could have sacked him or at least caused an incompletion but he let up to give Burrow time to throw. This game is no different than the WWE.

FWIW, the league was forced on this one it seems. New Jersey successfully argued the SC to overturn the grandfather clause which rendered the LV issue moot as you technically have 2 teams who play where there is legal gambling.
That’s pure speculation, but I get what you’re saying.

Ingram running out of bounds before the first down marker makes you thing huh… Then Carmichael calling that stupid slant….

Ingram running out of bounds, unforced before the first down marker…Then Carmichael calling that stupid slant on 3rd and1, when he runs the ball on every first down….

Then the Saints go three and out the next series..

Tom Brady remains the Golden boy… They should just call him ”Nature Boy”

Hope y’all enjoy the sports entertainment….

Ingram running out of bounds, unforced before the first down marker…Then Carmichael calling that stupid slant on 3rd and1, when he runs the ball on every first down….

Then the Saints go three and out the next series..

Hope y’all enjoy the sports entertainment….
This was the worst scripted game in my 40 years of watching football. If you wanted Tampa to win then don't let us dominate that much of the game. Then Ingram pulls that crap and we suddenly can't stop the great Tom Brady!! What a load of crap!!

At first glance, the ref calling the hold on Tampa helps us. In retrospect, it delayed the inevitable and left us no time....

I now think that there would have been a flag on us if needed to help TOMpa Bay... ridiculous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom