[MERGED] NFL is fixed (1 Viewer)

This is not on the refs this falls squarely on Mark Ingram he had a first down and wimped out of bounds short! Done with the coaches and some players

Ingram running out of bounds, unforced before the first down marker…Then Carmichael calling that stupid slant on 3rd and1, when he runs the ball on every first down….

Then the Saints go three and out the next series..

Tom Brady remains the Golden boy… They should just call him ”Nature Boy”

Hope y’all enjoy the sports entertainment….

In other words...you're basically saying, "Ain't no way a team can be this dumb, trash, and incompetent to make all those bone-headed mistakes!"

Saints to you: "Hold My Beer"

Has nothing to do with an NFL been scripted tonight. Stupid playcalling and bad plays by offense.
Well except the only reason there was any comeback at all was because of the worst penalty in all of sports the 60 yard PI call which essentially rewards a poorly thrown ball as if it were a graceful TD caught in stride...

Well except the only reason there was any comeback at all was because of the worst penalty in all of sports the 60 yard PI call which essentially rewards a poorly thrown ball as if it were a graceful TD caught in stride...
At least in this case it was actually a penalty.

This was the worst scripted game in my 40 years of watching football. If you wanted Tampa to win then don't let us dominate that much of the game. Then Ingram pulls that crap and we suddenly can't stop the great Tom Brady!! What a load of crap!!
If this game was scripted...What about the results of those consequences and outcomes?...Are coaches fired part of the script from us playing the role of an incompetent team?

Geuninly curious what your take on that is, IF you believe that games are scripted

Welcome back to the Mike Ditka Saints!

When you are undisciplined and your coach is inept - it’s only a matter of time before the inevitable happens.

It’s not a conspiracy. It’s losers losing…spectacularly.

It’s not scripted, they’re just bad. If it was scripted then every team would at least be mediocre to make more ticket and merch revenue. You wouldn’t get these miserable, hopeless teams like Houston out there.

I was really hoping DA would have taken the high road at the press conference and just say " I'm not good enough as a head coach and effective immediately I'm stepping down"

If this game was scripted...What about the results of those consequences and outcomes?...Are coaches fired part of the script from us playing the role of an incompetent team?

Geuninly curious what your take on that is, IF you believe that games are scripted
The nfl doesn’t give two sheets about who the coach is, there will always be someone next in line for the position.

That call on Adebo was legit, unfortunately. But DPI should be a 15 yard penalty like in college.

Ingram running out of bounds, unforced before the first down marker…Then Carmichael calling that stupid slant on 3rd and1, when he runs the ball on every first down….

Then the Saints go three and out the next series..

Tom Brady remains the Golden boy… They should just call him ”Nature Boy”

Hope y’all enjoy the sports entertainment….
Yes I mean like how he didnt get the first down its actually second nature to try and get that especially from a rb who has been in the league for over 10 years now. make it make sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom