[MERGED] Pete c (1 Viewer)

So crucial 2nd down, you pull all 3 starting WRs, put 1 unknown WR on the field, go jumbo, and go for the pass - and think that's going to be some cool trick play that works?? Give me a SP double-reverse any day over that wildly boneheaded call. Oh and hey, Dalton - throw it away man.

Let’s talk about the solid game that Dalton played, bc by his standards he did.

He missed a td early. But, if we don’t drop passes he leads us to a 20+ point win. Just stop

The only people that lost us that game was Allen and Carmichael

He's flying under the radar as usual. Everyone focused on Dennis Allen. Both need to go.

I should fire up NFL 2K5 on my original Xbox and let my dog pick plays. Pretty sure she could do better.

Dalton was a stud tonight. That sack? He was in the pocket, had no one to throw it to. If he throws it to a receiver, it's picked. He doesn't have room to heave it out of bounds past the LoS. If he just throws it to the flat, it's intentional grounding. Nobody could've escaped that. Dalton is playing his arse off and this team simply will not rise to the occasion.

LOL you stop. 90% of my post was about PC - never said the game was on Dalton. By his average standards he had a good game. But he should have thrown it away.

That play call was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. Take your playmakers off the field, hang your QB out to dry and he can’t throw it away in that situation.

I really feel for AD. Dude is carrying anchors. He has been the best player on the offense the last two weeks and I never imagined myself saying that.

Watching that playcall from all-22 was absolutely vomit inducing.

Subbing out our best WRs for a guy who barely knows the position that is on an active NFL roster for the first time tonight, and then no underneath crossing concept for Dalton to check down to... a sack WAS THE ONLY PLAY, sadly. Like what is this? What goes through Pete's head here?

Should be fired! Worst call ever on 3rd down. The worst. Fire him!
May have been a audible by Andy if he got a certain look. So many mistakes and Miscues and penalties on that side of the ball all year. Pete can call a okay game. I think theres lack of accountability on that side of the ball. Pete is a non confrontational dude. I dont think Allen has the clout to ream the offensive key guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom