Saints [Merged] Saints Restructure Kiko Alonso's Contract (1 Viewer)

Kikaha is a bit different though in that he tore his ACL 4 games into the 2011 season in college and then again before the 2012 season started. Then fully tore it again with us in 2016. Alonso tore his before the 2014 season and then had a grade 2 sprain/partial tear of the same ACL in the 2015 season and went ACL injury free until this January. (Do we know if it's the same ACL that's been injured twice? I can't find that anywhere...)

All that being said, I'm sure we'll address the position regardless unless they think Kaden Elliss is the answer - who's also coming off an injury.

I don't believe I've read if it's the same knee or not. Would be interesting to know. I really, really hope he bounces back. He came in and immediately made an impact. Davis, Anzalone, and Kiko make an incredible LB core. It's unfortunate that the latter two have had such injury problems. The lack of depth is now scary. I've always been a huge Robertson supporter, but last season showed why we must upgrade. We undoubtedly will address it. It became a much larger priority with Klein's departure.

wonder if the saints will resign D.J Swearinger

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom