Saints [Merged] Saints Restructure Kiko Alonso's Contract (1 Viewer)

That is quiet a surprise. Between the high salary and the injuries, I though he was going to get cut.

I think he is still a risk, but if he is earning more then 7 million a year, he is a bargain considering the recent contracts.

I like it. Kiko was a good player for us. Still think we may need to draft one but I forgot about the young kid, can’t remember his name, we drafted last year. He was looking good until he got injured. Maybe he will turn into an Ace.

3rd ACL tear, I know he was in masterful shape but the explosiveness might be totally eroded at this point? For a rotational LB, I hope this was a serious paycut. He would have only been 775K in dead cash.

I like it. Kiko was a good player for us. Still think we may need to draft one but I forgot about the young kid, can’t remember his name, we drafted last year. He was looking good until he got injured. Maybe he will turn into an Ace.
Kaden Elliss. We also still have Craig Robertson as good depth.

Now we need to restructure and keep Janoris Jenkins
Yup, I was literally just saying this in another thread. This could give us a ton more space this year and jackrabbit could be another 8-11 million depending on if he's restructured or cut. I'm hoping to keep him at a reduced rate....

I didn't know he tore his ACL. I knew he got hurt but not THAT hurt. Need to restructure Jenkins, let Apple go. Then sign Sanders (Deion)! :LOL:

Hope we draft a LB because I don’t trust any player coming from multiple ACL injuries.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom