Saints [Merged] Saints Restructure Kiko Alonso's Contract (1 Viewer)

Hope we draft a LB because I don’t trust any player coming from multiple ACL injuries.

Let's not forget the injury history of Frank Gore. :scratch:

:gosaints:

If Alonso and Anzalone can stay healthy, then the Saints would have one of the best LB groups in the league. The chances of Kiko staying healthy are low, but he’s our best bet after missing out on this years top LB free agents.

I assume we will be drafting a LB and with Ireland still in the building I have faith that they can find someone to contribute at a high level this season.

3rd ACL tear, I know he was in masterful shape but the explosiveness might be totally eroded at this point? For a rotational LB, I hope this was a serious paycut. He would have only been 775K in dead cash.

I like kiko but i am concerned about his durability

3rd ACL tear, I know he was in masterful shape but the explosiveness might be totally eroded at this point? For a rotational LB, I hope this was a serious paycut. He would have only been 775K in dead cash.

^This. Yes, he played well last year, but this is his third ACL tear. How much can we trust that he can stay healthy.

Alonzo and Anzalone can’t be trusted. Elliss is also coming off injury and very unproven. Robertson looked like was on his last leg last season. The Saints may be forcing themselves in drafting for need.

Damn that’s surprising, but awesome news. I’m just not sure how much he will play.

Some other good news was the Raiders signing the best 4-3 LB on the market in Corey Littleton since they were the team Kenneth Murray was mocked to the most at 19. So we may have a shot that the 2nd best LB in the draft if he falls to us at 24. Him and Davis would be a sick combo IMO.

Alonzo and Anzalone can’t be trusted. Elliss is also coming off injury and very unproven. Robertson looked like was on his last leg last season. The Saints may be forcing themselves in drafting for need.

Still plenty of linebackers out there including Ogletree. I kind of like to see Haason Reddick signed as well. IIRC we were linked to him pre-draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom