[Merged] Saints vs Packers Gameday Updates 9-12-21 [Re-Opened] (1 Viewer)

TheNOLAGirl

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning Who Dats and Happy Gameday!! It all starts today... Saints vs' Packers, Kickoff at TIAA Field in Jacksonville is at 3:25 ct on FOX.
Let's get this! WhoDat!!

Hoping for a Who Dat win ⚜.....Just wanna see a well played game from all 3 levels on defense, offense clicking and special teams flipping the field. I think if Harris can get some good KR and give Saints good field position it will play great dividends.

I hate it for NO the game isn’t there for the healing of the community. Stupid storms.

Tough game for the Saints today. Displaced, on the road, new faces, slow start history, injuries. Geeze. I still like our chances as a fan though. Go Saints!

If Lattimore doesn't play.. I dont think we have a chance

I disagree. If Latt doesn't play, the D-line led by Cam are going to take this game on their shoulders and wreak havoc in GB's backfield. It's a recipe for a high sack day for the D-line considering Rodgers likes to preserve his stats so he takes sacks over throwing the ball away and our D-line should be acclimated to the elements more than GB. I think there is a lot to be excited for in this game.

Looking forward to hearing what the forced storyline/nerative Buck and Aikman got for us this year. Did Payton almost sign with the Cowboys? Drew Brees got an artificial arm late last season? The next GM is already in the building? .....

Looking forward to hearing what the forced storyline/nerative Buck and Aikman got for us this year. Did Payton almost sign with the Cowboys? Drew Brees got an artificial arm late last season? The next GM is already in the building? .....
I can’t remember the last time I watched a Saints game with volume on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom