[Merged] Saints waive TE Dan Arnold from 53; sign OT Nate Wozniak to PS (1 Viewer)

Heck yeah!! We got The Woz!!

He was on the roster before, right? I don't remember seeing him play. But hopefully familiarity with the system will help.

He was on the roster before, right? I don't remember seeing him play. But hopefully familiarity with the system will help.
Yes. Former TE, I think that went to camp as a Tackle. Minnesota briefly picked him up to play TE, IIRC.

Why are we making him a TE when he was signed as a WR? You'd think with the lack of depth we have at receiver that we'd try to develop him there.

Payton obviously knows better than me, it's just something I've wondered about this year. Hope he clears waivers and we put him back on the PS.

Doesn't seem to have the skills to stick at TE so he surely wouldn't work out at WR which requires way more athleticism and catch ability.

Doesn't seem to have the skills to stick at TE so he surely wouldn't work out at WR which requires way more athleticism and catch ability.

Think they did try him at WR at first, then moved him to TE to give him a chance. Kid has had chances. He doesn't seem to be getting it tho.

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom