[Merged] San Francisco's Raheem Mostert expects 49ers fans to pack 'the Voodoo Dome' (1 Viewer)

krundlemoose

Resident Weirdo
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Best traveling fan base is the Steelers, and they made a decent showing last time but weren't really a factor unless the Steelers scored, you could definitely hear it.

Second best is the Eagles fans, who equate a trip to New Orleans as a combination of Vegas, Rio and Amsterdam even without a game to go to, and they barely moved the needle.

Welcome to Hell, Mr. Mostert. Right this way.

We should petition the league to let us have no kickoff before 3 p.m. so that the home fans have a chance to get.....prepared.
We're pretty good at getting prepared by noon. Hell, I know some people who "sleep" at their tailgating locations the night before noon games. They are ALWAYS prepared.

How I see it is it’s going to be a neutral site because I know our fans are going to show up because every game we’ve gone to, so far, has really felt like a home game, especially for these away games.”

Not hard for every game to feel like a home game when Levi is always half-full of opposing fans. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom