[Merged] San Francisco's Raheem Mostert expects 49ers fans to pack 'the Voodoo Dome' (1 Viewer)

Totally retweeted. They've even got some 9er morons in his mentions talking about how they're going to run all over our defense, ya know, one of the best run Ds in the league. Couldn't help but engage with that nonsense.

49ers play at the Clink once a year the can deal with loud.
How do you know the 49ers can deal with the Clink THIS year?
They haven't played there Yet.
Also, the dome will be unlike anything the 49ers have experienced this year. Some may argue that it's louder than Seattle because it's a dome and the noise is compressed.

Last edited:
Noise wasn't the issue last year, back up QB and a bunch of 3rd and 4th stringers were the problem. But the same scrubs beat the Hawks in the 2nd meeting. Go ahead and keep thinking last years squad is same as this years we're good with that.

I only brought up last year at all because you did (since this current team hasn’t played there).

Good luck Sunday. All rival talk aside, I’ve been really impressed by your squad and this will be the best team the Saints have seen all year. Hoping we come out with a W.

I only brought up last year at all because you did (since this current team hasn’t played there).

Good luck Sunday. All rival talk aside, I’ve been really impressed by your squad and this will be the best team the Saints have seen all year. Hoping we come out with a W.
It's kind of funny, the basis for this guy's whole argument is based on the past history of the 49ers playing in Seattle once a year. Then he turns around and asks what the past has to do with anything.
Also he fails to take into consideration that Raheem Mostert has never played in the Superdome, so what does he know?
Makes you wonder if he even bothered reading the article before he decided to post a reply.

Last edited:
There will be alot of Saints fans who don't make it back from Atlanta in time for the game, that's the only chance Niners fans have to get a noticeable crowd in the Dome Sunday...

• 1LOL
Reactions: CP
It's kind of funny, the basis for this guy's whole argument is based on the past history of the 49ers playing in Seattle once a year. Then he turns around and asks, "What does the past have to do with anything?"
Also he fails to take into consideration that Raheem Mostert has never played in the Superdome, so what does he know?
Makes you wonder if he even bothered reading the article before he decided to post a reply.
That is hilarious, but I’m a bit concerned. For one, our fans haven’t brought their A game the last couple of home games. Showing up late and only sporadically being much of a factor. Also, the 9ers have fans all over the country and they travel well. This may be close to the cowboy turnout a couple months. And last but not least, how many of our beloved members of WhoDat Nation are going to be in Atlanta for the SEC Championship and either not show up for Sunday or be exhausted?

All of this has me concerned.

How do you know the 49ers can deal with the Clink THIS year?
They haven't played there Yet.
Also, the dome will be unlike anything the 49ers have experienced this year. Some may argue that it's louder than Seattle because it's a dome and the noise is compressed.
The Clink hasn't been as big a HFA for the Hawks this year, barely beating teams or losing. I think if everyone is healthy when we play them week 17 they're in for a surprise.

With the stupidity coming out of this dude's mouth, I am going to call him "Mostest" from now on. Wouldn't be surprised if he thinks that's an actual word.

That is hilarious, but I’m a bit concerned. For one, our fans haven’t brought their A game the last couple of home games. Showing up late and only sporadically being much of a factor. Also, the 9ers have fans all over the country and they travel well. This may be close to the cowboy turnout a couple months. And last but not least, how many of our beloved members of WhoDat Nation are going to be in Atlanta for the SEC Championship and either not show up for Sunday or be exhausted?

All of this has me concerned.

I really hope that’s not the case.

This is the biggest regular season home game in Saints history (not counting the ‘06 Falcons game, of course).

If you’re a Saints and LSU fan and you can’t get back for the game or you’re not going to be ready to scream for three hours, please find a Saints fan who will.

Lol can’t wait to see his face when he Hears our fans before the game for The Who dat chant. It’s electric and gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. Our fans will be there and will be LOUD make no mistake about it! Niners won’t even make up 15percent of the crowd I guarantee it.

I really hope he ends up guilty of a false start. That would be magnificent.

I really hope he ends up guilty of a false start. That would be magnificent.
That would be beautiful irony.

And has anyone ever heard of the Dome being called the "Voodoo Dome?" I surely haven't and I'm pretty sure I would have over the years since I eat, sleep and breathe Saints football pretty much year round. I've heard it's supposedly built on top of some kind of voodoo cemetery or some junk like that, but never heard anyone call it the "Voodoo Dome."

That would be beautiful irony.

And has anyone ever heard of the Dome being called the "Voodoo Dome?" I surely haven't and I'm pretty sure I would have over the years since I eat, sleep and breathe Saints football pretty much year round. I've heard it's supposedly built on top of some kind of voodoo cemetery or some junk like that, but never heard anyone call it the "Voodoo Dome."

Hell no, but that is because experience has taught me that if I even mutter that word, bad things tend to happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom